Antlers & Anglers Worldwide is a personalized outdoor booking service specializing in big game hunting, bird hunting, and fishing trips as well as adventure/photo safari travel around the US and the world for groups, individuals and corporate trips.
“By this note I am introducing you to Kevin Slaughter. Kevin and his wife Corinna are the owners of a company called Antlers & Anglers Worldwide based out of Birmingham AL. My brother has worked with Kevin for many years now on both private and corporate events around the world. He has nothing but excellent things to say about the service and the quality of the experience. I have also been working with Kevin and Corinna as well now for a little over a year and have taken three trips through them. All have been excellent and the service Kevin and Corina provide has been outstanding.
I would highly recommend that you check things out with them. Give my regards to Kevin when you contact him”
Best, Wade, Ph.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
See many more testimonials in the “About Us” section and in the “Testimonial” sections of each destination!
How are we different? Why plan your next trip with us?
- We personally visit every destination. 75 years combined experience. We recognize the best of the best!
- We give clients accurate and honest portrayals of each trip.
- We undersell and over deliver.
- We know the best dates for the various trips.
- We use industry connections and intensive research to find the best of the best.
- There are benefits to our clients because of our volume with outfitters.
- Most of our lodges are small owner operated lodges – When owners are involved the standards remain high from year to year.
- We only work with OUTFITTERS WITH THE HIGHEST INTEGRITY IN THE INDUSTRY.
- We have an ongoing personal relationship with each outfitter.
- We want to keep you as a client for life, not just for one trip!
- We care about our clients and their success in the outdoors. See the difference when you visit with us on the phone or by email.
- Remote lodges can be difficult to communicate with, we do this for you.
- Easy communication with us for trip questions.
- We take care of all the details including airline assistance, gun forms, trip insurance, meet and greet, vaccine assistance, clothing & equipment list, included and not included items, emergency contact information, communications with remote lodges and more…
- We maintain personal contact with clients and outfitters before, during and after trip time.
- NO FEES! You do not pay us anything for all of the services we provide!
YOU CAN REST KNOWING YOU ARE GOING TO THE BEST POSSIBLE DESTINATION THAT FITS YOUR DESIRES AND BUDGET AND THEN RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR TRIP! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PACK AND SHOW UP! Why would you spend numerous hours investigating your next hunting or fishing trip, when we have already done that for you? CALL US TODAY!
Corporate trips are a specialty of Antlers & Anglers. We will happily supply you with references from current corporate clients.
NO FEES! We do not charge for our services. Our prices mirror the outfitters prices. We often receive better prices because of our volume of clients, long term relationships with outfitters and knowledge of the industry.
“I decided to take several of my close friends and family on a one week fishing trip to Alaska. The party consisted of (16) people counting myself. After much research, we decided to go with Antlers and Anglers Worldwide headed up by Kevin Slaughter. We talked, Emailed and faxed for 3 weeks and Kevin was able to make this WONDERFUL TRIP happen. This was a super hard trip to put together. Alaska had an unusual late, cold wet spring but we got everything in…. Even though Kevin was in Africa on another trip, we stayed in contact by world satellite phones to make sure everything went as well as it could under very difficult weather conditions. I am not one to brag or say lots of good things, but this is an exception. Kevin Slaughter is a class act with a capital “C”. Kevin never sends you anywhere that he or one of his staff has not visited, hunted or fished before you.” Gene, TN